Start Advertising with our Google and Facebook Blueprints
Learn how to promote your game with a landing page and a little advertising budget. Get a lot of traffic pretty fast that should turn into paying players.
Most developers make a fundamental mistake. They put their game on itch.io and steam and wait for people to come and buy their game. It’s like opening a store in a side street somewhere and waiting for the customers to come by themselves. So many shops have gone bankrupt and it’s no different in the game dev area.
So if you want to be successful with your game on release day, you have to invest a little bit in advertising. Viral marketing is not a good source of traffic, because it has to go viral first to see if this target group will buy. With paid advertising (per click) you have full control and optimization until you get the right people on your landing page. And who are the right people? The people who buy the game!
What you learn:
- How to create a country site that is relevant to your target audience.
- How to use the right keywords to make your game interesting.
- How to use tools to find the right keywords to place them in Google Ads.
- How to use the Facebook Insight Tool to find a better audience.
- How to place your FAcebook/Instagram ads with a few clicks.
- The most important metrics you need for the analysis.
This class is not a video course. Everybody can ask questions and you get personal help.